This workshop is conducted over 1-day, typically with one or two presenters.
Suggested time: 08.30-16.30
Up of 30 registrants.
Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, allied health assistants and exercise physiologists.
Education facilities with data projector.
The presenter(s) will bring a Mac laptop computer and adaptors for HDMI or VGA cables.
White board and white board markers.
Teaching space where participants can work in pairs or small groups.
No patient participants are involved.
- Presenter Fees 2020/21 (1-day, 08.30-16.30):
- Australia: $1,500 (single presenter) or $3,000 (2 presenters = preferred)
- Overseas: AUD $2,500 (single presenter) or AUD $3,500 (2 presenters = preferred).
- Accommodation: 1 or 2 nights in a local hotel/apartment, to be paid in advance by organisers.
- Travel: Airfares /flights should be paid in advance by organisers (if relevant/required). Airport /venue transfers to be arranged and costed by organisers. Usually there are no travel costs in Sydney.
- Professional registration fees and visas (if required) overseas
- Venue hire (if applicable)
- Catering –including lunch, for up to 30 professionals
- Pre-reading and workshop handouts
- Pre-reading materials/homework: This will be available via the StrokeEd website. No printing costs for pre-reading.
- Workshop handout – A PDF file will be provided to organisers via the StrokeEd website (accessed by a password), which can be printed or a link provided to therapists who can save the file to their i-pad/tablet/laptop. Organisers can offer registrants both options. Printing workshop handouts will involve a cost to organisers.
- Data projector (we use our Mac laptop)
- White board
StrokeEd presenters have professional indemnity and public liability insurance, enabling them to work in most clinical settings internationally.
Registration in overseas countries may or may not be required.
StrokeEd presenters are registered with AHPRA in Australia and HCPC in UK.