Recommended workshop numbers: Up to 50 participants
Allied health professionals including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists.
- Education facilities with data projector.
Presenters will bring their own Mac Computer and connector.
- White board and white board markers.
- Lecture room where participants can work in pairs or small groups
- Presenter fees (2019-2020):
- Half-day or evening (4 hours recommended) = $1,000 (in Australia);
- One-day (8.30am – 4.30pm) = $1,500 (in Australia)
- Return airfare Sydney-venue + taxi fares to/from airports and venue
- Accommodation – 1 night
StrokeEd presenters have professional indemnity insurance and AHPRA registration (for Australia) which allows them to teach, supervise therapists and work with stroke survivors in clinical settings.
Most presenters have HCPC registration (for the UK).
Additional overseas registration fees will need to be paid/reimbursed by workshop organisers.
Use the contact form on this website to make inquiries about planning your workshop